Followers

Sunday, 14 September 2014

A Few Snapshots of My Holiday

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I arrived home early hours yesterday after a wonderful relaxing time in Turkey! The weather was hot with blue skies and a few fluffy clouds.  Home now all refreshed and raring to go.

Yesterday whilst sorting through my photographs we took on holiday I was so disappointed as the memory card had a bit of a hissy fit so lost quite a few.

We stayed at the Emre Hotel in Marmaris, the foyer was amazing and the chandeliers where awesome, was very tempted to pinch some of the bling ;)


We went onto a boat trip to Turunc and swam in the sea, we saw the phosphorous cave but as it was daytime didn't get to see it glow. We also took a trip into Marmaris, oh my the fountains there are gorgeous as well as the statues they have.  Here are a couple of photographs.




At 9.00 pm on Monday evening they have a music show which features the fountain.  The photographs we took didn't do it justice so if you click the link you can see what we experienced it was AWESOME! 

We met 2 lovely Scottish ladies, Angela and Heather, we sure had a laugh and a giggle and are planning to keep in touch.  Thank you ladies for being so friendly and such fun.


I found a couple of shops to buy some lace and oh my word I bought a lot. I am planning on making a You Tube video sometime today as photographs just wont do what I bought justice.  I even managed to buy some crocheting cotton too in an assortment of gorgeous colours.


Last but not least a selfie we took just for a giggle.

I would like to thank each and everyone of you who has visited and been kind enough to leave a comment on my blog posts while I have been away.  You make blogging such fun and worthwhile.

Enjoy your day
Crafty Hugs xxxxx







16 comments:

  1. Hi Linda lovely photos, glad you had a good holiday. Looking forward to seeing what you make with the lace! Love Jean xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brings back happy memories of a holiday In Marmaris, With my late husband (Alan) I'm so pleased you both had a lovely break xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photos are fabulous Linda, its always so upsetting when some don't come out.
    We have stayed in Turunc twice I love it there.

    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a lovely place, do like the photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos, looks like you had fun :) what a beautiful place, and great selfie hehe, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda. What beautiful pictures and I am so glad you had a wonderful vacation. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had such a brilliant time, the hotel looks fabulous, Px

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab photos and wow isall i can say about the fountain, glad you had a lovely time and your all rested. Oh yes and looking forward to seeing some of the lace you brought home with you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing pics it looks so lovely. I'm glad you had a great time xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos Linda, I'm glad you had a good time! Welcome home!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful photos Linda...lots of happy memories. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos Linda. Sounds like you had a great time.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photos, love the fountains and a great selfie, had hubby had a drink?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your photos are gorgeous Linda, such a lovely place and wonderful blue skies. You look very relaxed and happy. How fabulous to have been able to get your hands on some original lace xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos Linda. Looks a lovely place, glad you enjoyed it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx