Followers

Friday, 1 August 2014

Tattered Lace August Challenge

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

My second post for today, if you wish to see my first post click here.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Tattered Lace.
This month the theme is Decadence.


The prize for our winner of this challenge will be a £25 voucher to spend on www.crafting.co.uk to spend as you like.

This is my project which I hope you will agree it is quite decadent!


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 Square white pearlescent card.
2. The matting and layering were compiled on My Craft Studio Graphics Programme. I have used the 6th Anniversary Collection, Elegant Ladies Design 3.
3. I printed off the image 3 times and decoupaged the image, I added glitter to the back of her dress.
4. I made an organza bow and added a heart gem to the centre.
5. To finish off I cut out the flourishes and glittered them up. Using very tiny gems I made a necklace for the lady and earrings.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

 The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Bling it on
Milk Coffee Challenge - Use 2 or more die cuts
2 Cute Ink Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

36 comments:

  1. Very elegant love the colors xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so very elegant Linda. A really super creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it love it love it, ( I think I like this one lol) such an elegant looking card, wonderful colours and a gorgeous image.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I have not a word to say how much it is beautiful!! Love this elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Linda, love the colours on this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda, beautiful card again! I love the elegant look to it! That dress is fab - Hugs Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant and fab colours. love the flourishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a stunning card Linda - the blues are beautiful and that lady is stunning - a gorgeous make xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Linda, Sorry for my lack of visiting. I hope you are well ?
    This is really pretty, very elegant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card Linda, I like the design, have a lovely weekend
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning! Love the colors and the image is so elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your gorgeous card Linda.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very elegant card Linda colours are fab

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely card Linda, the colours are great - very Elegantxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The heart gem in the center of that bow is beautiful! Love this Linda.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautifully done, my friend! Loving the turquoise and white combo and the classy elegance of the image. Wonderful ribbon for that splashy bow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful card linda, love the elegant lady, colours and design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Linda. So elegant. The colours are lovely too.
    Lots of love
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a beautiful and fresh elegant make, thank you so much for entering it into the Sister's of Craft challenge and good luck. Tina DT x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful and elegant card Linda. The image is gorgeous and I love the little details you've added xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely stunning Linda, definitely decadent xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW, Linda, what an utterly stunning card, so elegant, love the image, colours and detail, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a classy card, love the colours, image and embellishments.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is beautiful Linda. Very elegant and love the design. Gorgeous colours too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an elegant image. Perfect! Thanks for joining us crafting from the heart - Sonia DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. I missed popping into blogs yesterday but this caught my eye. Just a gorgeous colour and I adore this image Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really beautiful hun, love the colour and those die cuts are stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is so gorgeous, love the colours and the gem details are exquisite. Tracy (Sisters of Craft GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  29. YEAH entry one in the SOC challenge! Fab beautiful make Linda as always. Thanks for entering the SOC challenge. Gill DT x

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love this card! It's so elegant and pretty! Great colours too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Milk Coffee!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx