Followers

Friday, 20 June 2014

Scruffy Little Cat - Amy

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Whew what a busy morning I have had. All domestic duties done so it is into the craft room I must go!

 I managed to get one lot of DT work done yesterday so today starting on other DT work and samples.

I hope you all have a fabulous Day.  Today's card is made using Amy which is another Scruffy Little Cat by Crafter's Companion.

Don't forget to I have blog candy if you wish to enter! 


Recipe

1. I cut out the card base using cream card and Spellbinder Grande Scalloped Circle.
2. I then cut out yellow card with the SB Circle die and embossed with circle embossing folder but reversed so the debossed side was upper most.  I then cut out cream silver polka dot card with SB Scalloped Circle.
3. I stamped the image onto Neenah Card and coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and added glitter to the cupcake and used Spica Glitter pens on her eyelashes, eye shadow and cupcake base. I created the background using LY2, LG3 and CR11 
4. Using Tattered Lace Champagne bottle die and wine goblet I cut these out and adhered to the base card.
5. To finish off I added a silver Happy Birthday Sentiment.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxx


30 comments:

  1. You are loving these Scruffy Cat, images aren't you? fabulous card, so sunny, love the added die cut detail..have a fabulous day, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image and your design, have a lovely weekend
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, bright, colourful and cheering Linda. Love the Scruffy Little Cats.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card and a great design Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is definitely very sassy and those eye lashes are just so lush.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fabulous backgrounds on the card and image. Love the die cuts and the way you've coloured Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Linda and she is a stunner hun - think she s ready for loads of fun - love the die too hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Linda - great image & colouring. Fab use of dies. Have a lovely day, Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is lovely Linda, the background looks fantastic ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable, I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun image, Linda! I love her huge eyelashes and her hair is perfect. Great embellies in the wine bottle and glass. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO cute!!! Love that little gals eyelashes!! Precious card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very sassy looking girl and a gorgeous card Linda.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bright and cheerful lovely image and the background is great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous card Linda, brilliant image..card shape and layout.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. fun card Linda - great image and diecuts xx

    ReplyDelete

  17. What an adorable card! Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fun card Linda! Love the sassy image and how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks fab Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Hun, just back with my DT hat on to say, that I am still loving this card, and to also thank you for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week, best of luck, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous Linda. Loving the scruffy cat images and looks great with the dies you have used.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card love the style of this card. I love the stamp.
    Thank you for joining us in our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Good luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great job, thanks for sharing your card with us. I like the ladies eyelashes...they make me laugh. Nice bottle/glass die....very cool, awesome colors, and the image is wow! Thanks again for playing our Round Card Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT@4CC

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fab shaped card Linda - I love these cute images. It's ages since I did a "dotty background" - think I can feel one coming on lol! Thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a wonderfull project! I love that colorcombi and all little details you have used! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super fun card and great image! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful Creation love the image and your coloring and all the Details.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx