A busy day here today trying to get as much done today as no crafting tomorrow with it being my wedding anniversary hubby has booked the day off. Not sure yet what we are doing but I am looking forward to a day out.
My card tonight is using autumnal colours, I do so love Autumn after a nice hot Summer! Fingers are firmly crossed we have a decent Summer this year. Again I have used Imagination Crafts Stencil, Sparkle Medium and Patterned Glossy Card.
1. 8 x 8 redish brown card which I have matted and layered brown and gold embossed card.
2. I have used Cinnamon Sparkle Medium with the Dawn 'til Dusk stencil onto orange patterned card.
3. I matted the topper onto bronze mirri card from Creata.
4. I used scraps from my stash to punch out all the flowers and added them to the tree.
5. To finish off I have used burlap and added a sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today