Followers

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Last post for 2013

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well not long now in the UK before we celebrate the New Year!  I hope that what you wish for in 2014 comes true!  It has been an absolute pleasure showcasing my creations on my blog and seeing lots of my blogging and Facebook friends visit and leave lovely comments.

I look forward to continuing in the same fashion in 2014 and hope that I help to inspire you.  This is my last creation for 2013.  I have had my ups and downs but one of the highlights for me this year was getting to work with Sue and Harvey of Imagination Crafts.  With their support and encouragement I have been able to set up my challenge blog and pick the design team who are amazing. 

This year was also the year I met the lovely and talented Kath (Mucky Paws).  We have become firm friends since February and what a pleasure it has been to be able to spend days together crafting.  I also got to meet lots of my lovely Facebook and Blogging friends too at the NEC who came to say hello which was just fabulous!  So to each and everyone of you I can't thank you enough!  You know who you are!

Tonight's card is all about new beginnings and what better way to celebrate a new beginning is being joined together as man and wife.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 gold square card which I have matted and layered papers from LOTV Country Lady Papers.
2. The heart I have dusted over with Gold PanPastels.
3. I have then matted and layered green Core'dinations card for the topper.
4. To finish off I have added a bow with a tear drop, pearl gems and a sentiment.

Many thanks for visiting Today
Happy New Year
Hugs xxxxx

29 comments:

  1. Arrr thats so lovely Happy new Year to you Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pleasure meeting you twice this year Linda (you & Kath) gorgeous lovely ladies. Beautiful card to end the year with Have a lovely night xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute bride and groom - lovely Wedding Card.
    All the best for 2014!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. An unusual choice of colours for a wedding card - but it all works so well together. It's gorgeous with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fitting card for new beginning and a New Year Linda.

    I hope you have a very "Merry" New Year.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Linda! Happy 2014 to you too! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Linda, looking forward to seeing your progress through Craftland in 2014.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card hunny just wanted to wish you happy new year hunny hugs cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card Linda, super cute.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card.


    Be blessed, Beckie
    Join my linky party….happens monthly and theme is always anything goes.
    Just B Creative Crazy Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Shop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda, I love everything about this card!!!!! The image is so adorable and that big heart just makes the card sing. So pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute image Linda. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda,love the image and the layout. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card Linda,so cute. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card Linda. All the best for 2014 xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. super card Linda - all the very best for 2014 xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful, Linda. Thanks for following on my blog. I so appreciate it. You do lovely work. May your 2014 be filled with all good things, love, joy, hope and health.

    Coleen
    an American in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details. All the best for 2014.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful, Linda! Love that heart doily. I'm at the airport, waiting for my flight in about an hour and decided to use the time catching up on my blog visits. Dearly love everything you've done since I was able to visit the last time. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Linda DT hat on hun - gorgeous love all the lovely colours - ty for playing along at Crafting from The Heart xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A beautiful card from a beautiful lady. I had the hon out of spending time with you in November 2013 and I have to say, you are one of the nicest ladies I have ever met. You are very talented and very willing to help and teach others.
    This card is lovely. Love that image and the backing paper matches the teddies colour perfectly.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this card Linda, such a cute image and fabulous layout, I was so happy to have met you and Kath at the NEC, and hope that we meet again in 2014...love and hugs my friend, and also thank you for being an inspiration to me...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is gorgeous Linda. Such a lovely image and love the heart.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so darn CUTE! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card, love the heart in the background. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a cute image you picked, Linda. Make this card perfect!
    Thanks for playing along at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges. Hope to see you again! :D

    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  27. What an adorable card! Thank you for sharing your work and playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx