Followers

Thursday, 19 December 2013

Favourite Colour

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A good productive day today, I managed to get all the Admin I needed to get done today finished.  I managed to even get a project finished and made a couple of cards.

Here is my card tonight I have used Hobby House Topper from Wee Suzi's Garden set.  I have used different shades of purple which as you know is my favourite colour.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 scalloped white square card.
2. First layer is card from Core'dinations So Mod cut into a square using Spellbinder Square Die.
3. The topper I have added glitter to the flower centres and outlined the image with Copic, then I cut the corners with my X-Cut corner punch.  I outlined the edge of the card with Copic pen
4. The topper has been layered onto lilac pearlescent card and matted and layered. with foam pads.
5. The flourish is from Tonic using lilac pearlescent card, I have added small purple gems to the flourish.
6. I punched out small flowers and added purple gems to their centres, added a pearl butterfly and a sentiment.

Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. These toppers are fabulous Linda. A sweet creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet and beautiful Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, I like the colour too, and a very pretty topper.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Linda, the image is adorable and colours so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so sweet and my fav colour
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous,lovely image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. I'm a big fan of purple myself, though I do try and rashion my use of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty card Linda - love that sweet image and the purple is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card Linda, love this sweet image and design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card Linda and such a cute image. I too like the purple you have chosen ... Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card Linda in my favourite colours x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge. Happy holidays Angelie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just precious, Linda! Love the purple, of course, and that pearl butterfly is marvelous. Great coloring on that sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "favourite technique or colour” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant project - thank you for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge - good luck and all the best for 2014 x Judith DT.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous card Linda. With my DT hat on thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. AWE how cute Linda, and all your favourite colours too. I still don't really know what mines is, mmm xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, love that flourish :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Linda I too love purple :)

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges :)

    Have a very happy new year

    Hugs Mandy DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous colours, my fave too! And so delicately embellished, lovely, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous - love the purple and silver together.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx