A good productive day today, I managed to get all the Admin I needed to get done today finished. I managed to even get a project finished and made a couple of cards.
Here is my card tonight I have used Hobby House Topper from Wee Suzi's Garden set. I have used different shades of purple which as you know is my favourite colour.
1. 6 x 6 scalloped white square card.
2. First layer is card from Core'dinations So Mod cut into a square using Spellbinder Square Die.
3. The topper I have added glitter to the flower centres and outlined the image with Copic, then I cut the corners with my X-Cut corner punch. I outlined the edge of the card with Copic pen
4. The topper has been layered onto lilac pearlescent card and matted and layered. with foam pads.
5. The flourish is from Tonic using lilac pearlescent card, I have added small purple gems to the flourish.
6. I punched out small flowers and added purple gems to their centres, added a pearl butterfly and a sentiment.
Thank you for visiting Today