Last day at home before travelling to the NEC with Kath. So looking forward to meeting a lot of my crafting friends and followers. I do love the NEC it is always buzzing and lots of lovely new products too!
Hope you are all well and managing to get some crafting done.
1. Stamp shaped 6 x 6 white card
2. First layer is purple shiny card cut into a square with Spellbinder die.
3. Purple and white Stripped card distressed with Violet PanPastel
4. The topper which is from Hobby House was cut with Spellbinder scalloped Labels 1 die then distressed the edges with Violet. I have added glitter to the wings, flowers and their antennae's
5. The flourishes were cut out and added to the 2 corners, pearls added to one and flowers to the other.
6. To finish off I have added a bow and pearl dragonfly and 3 pearl gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today