Followers

Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Christmas Berry

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A good productive day here in my little piece of crafty heaven.  I hope that your day has been successful too.  I have been buzzing today as I won a challenge and made top 3.  I also won some blog candy too. 

Tonight's card I have made for the One Word Wonder challenge on Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook page.  The word was Christmas, I seem to be well and truly in the Christmas card making zone at the moment, which means that my Christmas cards are building up nicely.


Recipe

1. White 8 x 8 shaped card which I have matted and layered green card cut out with Spellbinder's Label One.
2. The next layer is red with gold embossed flourishes and holly also cut out with Spellbinder's Label One.
3. The gold card has been cut out with Spellbinder Scalloped Die.
4. The topper is from Hobby House which I have added Stickles in Frosted lace to the branch and the snow.  I have coloured the image's coat and wings with Spica Pen.
5. To finish off I have added a tiny cream and gold bow, gold snowflakes and the sentiment Winter Greetings.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


20 comments:

  1. very beautiful card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Linda! Love the image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card,lovely image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Linda.. TFS!!!! Hugs, Donalda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous... Love the cute image,.. Glad you had a fab time at the NEC, and congrats on winning the challenge, and candy.. Px

    ReplyDelete
  6. super card Linda - a real cutie - hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Linda! I love the shiny gold accents and adorable topper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful topper Linda, love the card you have created with cutting dies.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sweet Linda, love the topper. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda the image is adorable and I like the shape.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful!! Love the darling image and the great papers you used. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Sparkle' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on your win Sweetie, your card is so cute, I must get more Christmas cards made xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute , just love the card, the little bird is jus adorable thanks for sharing your blog in the Tuesday Blog event with Freindly Crafts on Fb, I hope to see more of your super cute creative ideas in future events and challenges. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Linda. Love all the layers.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,

    Great card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at C... is for challenge and good luck.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWWWW this is so cute. thank you for playing along with TTPH this week,Sian (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your wins, Linda, and I would say, I am not surprised, hun...totally loving this cute card, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable, thanks for sharing with us at Through the Purple Haze challenges, Lynne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a beautiful card, so festive. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx