Followers

Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Let it Snow

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Another quick post tonight as I need to get my bags packed of crafty goodies for my play days with Kath.  I am staying over tomorrow night so need to make sure I pack lots of goodies.  Note to self don't forget change of clothes LOL!

Here is my quick Christmas card for today's one word challenge on Facebook.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 square silver pearlescent card
2. First layer is marbled card, I have matted and layered blue card then the topper which I have sprayed with Spray and Sparkle silver, it has come out in splats which is what I wanted to represent snow.
3.  I have wrapped blue ribbon around the first layer which reads Happy Christmas.
4. The tree is a die cut which I found, I have glittered with Glimmer dust and added a silver star to the top.
5. I have added 3 snowflakes and there you have it a quick Christmas card.


 Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Card is gorgeous the image is so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. You should link up at my Just Because Linky Party.


    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Linda. I don't know where you find the time to make all of these fabulous creations.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh adorable and I just love the penguins.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, very sweet image, love the tree :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda...such a cute image....so adorable...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute card Linda - wonderful cute image - hope you have a fab day at Kaths - don't forget your toothbrush xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous,love the fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful image Linda, adorable card.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely christmas card Linda. Super cute topper and love the snow effect. Enjoy your play days, not jealous much lol.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovethe little penguins, great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the image, the fab colours and the tree.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful Christmas card Linda, the image is so cute and I love the Christmas tree x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! Love that little Christmas tree on here too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, how sweet is that? Darling image and I must look into the Spray and Sparkle thingy. Love the effect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous Linda, love that image, so cute..have a fabulous stayover with Kath, and await your projects...love and hugs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply adorable.... you wont need a change of clothes, you can have a PJ day ...... enjoy, love to Kath x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute card, thank you for joining us over at LEJ Designs, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable hun so cute , Thanks for joining over at LEJ Designs challenge LEJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. So adorable, I love the cute image and the christmas tree die cut is fabby, whilst I am here thanks for joining in with LEJ Designs too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just adorable and I love your 'splaterring'!

    Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a Precious image! Love the GLITTER! Thanks for playing along at Holly Jolly this week!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx