Followers

Thursday, 1 August 2013

Guest Designer for Tokbobok

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

This is my second post for today, you can click here to see my Imagination Crafts post.

I won the first challenge over at Tokbobok and Toni asked me if I would be guest designer for August's challenge.  This month the theme is Vintage and I have made a vintage male card for a change.  Please do support Toni with her new challenge blog and enter her challenge for August.

Here is my card


Recipe

1. A6 Kraft card which I have matted and layered distressed gingham card, I plaited some hessian and wrapped this around, I then tied 3 knots along the braid.
2. I printed off the topper base and topper from the Kraftyhands CD Man abut Town, distressed around with Vintage Photo and layered with double sided tape and foam.
3. To finish off I have distressed a couple of wooden buttons and the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


21 comments:

  1. A fabulous male vintage card Linda. The photo topper is wonderful and I love the plaited hessian and wooden buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous male card Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding Linda, as always, will pop over and look at Toni's challenge, well done on your GDT hun, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant vintage card Linda, I like the image and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great masculine card. Love the plaid paper behind the image. Congrats on being their guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Utterly magnificent, Linda! I love doing masculine cards, and I love vintage cards, but I'm not good at putting the two together. This is a fantastic inspiration for me. TFS Love the plaid paper and the terrific image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Linda. Love, love, love the vintage feel and it's nice to see one being made up for a blokey!

    Hugs from me and Squirt.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab masculine card Linda - love those papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing Linda,I find man cards so hard to do
    Hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Linda great as always they will be so pleased they got you for guest designer
    Big big hugs ,thanks Honey
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a stunning vintage style project Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the image and distressed paper and what a great idea for the hessian, a fabulous male card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A perfect vintage card Linda. Love the colour combo.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda, fabulous card, with a super topper.
    Thank you for all your kind comments on my blog.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is wonderful. Love the vintage image and the gorgeous distressed sentiment piece. Lovely shape.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. fantastic card Linda, great male design
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the guest designer spot!!!
    Love this vintage card! Fantastic.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for your visit this week, and congratulations on your DT spot. That would be a good way to use some of our old family photos, scanning them for use on vintage cards. I have just looked back at some of your posts and that bracelet is so pretty, just the kind of thing my granddaughters would love. Have a good week. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful vintage card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous vintage card, I love the image
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx