Followers

Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Crafty Play Day

Good Evening All

I had a fabulous day crafting with Kath, after doing our project which I will be posting on my blog on Friday here is something we did.  Hels Sheridan has done a piece in the September Craft Stamper so Kath and I decided to have a play.  We used distress paints, water and distress inks.  We sure did get mucky paws.  I am going to be using these as background in future cards.


This one is my favourite, I used stamps from Kanban and stamped with Slap it On and the using Wild Honey and Pink spritzed water on the paint and swiped the card over the paint and then dryed with heat gun.


Thanks for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxx


9 comments:

  1. Love them, that Kanban stamp is one of my favs xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab OOAK papers Aunty Linda! Gorgeous colours so really looking forward to seeing them made up into cards or other projects.

    Huge hugs from me and that short person I share my life with!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous papers Linda, it looks like you two had great fun. I love the one with the roses and can't wait to see what you create with all of them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous Linda - really wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look fantastic Linda . Play days can be so rewarding and relaxing too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's lovely Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you had so much fun. Can't wait to see what you do with them all x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you girls had fun, love these backgrounds Linda, and look forward to seeing them on your future projects, love and hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had some good messy fun. Can't wait to see them used on a future project.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx