Today I am showcasing one of my crafty friends Lexie, now Lexie and I met on one of those forums and we hit it off. We would have a lot of banter going between us and got on like a house of fire. I badgered her into starting a blog, and introduced her to one of my American crafty friends the talented artist Heather Valentin.
Now Lexie and Heather run the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog and the Facebook Page Lacy Sunshine. Where Lexie is always on the Naughty Chair as she is just sooooooooooooooo bad!!!!!
Heather drew an avatar for Lexie on her naughty chair and sent the Design Team the digi. Here is my card using Lexie.
1. Shaped A5 card which I have embossed using A4 embossing folder and then dusted over with PanPastels Burnt Sienna Tint
2. First layer is card with butterflies I have had in my stash for ages cut out using Labels 23
3. In My Craft Studio programme I used a background from Bunny Snuffles and brought the digi into the scene.
4. Image has been coloured with Graph It Markers
5. The sentiment is computer generated and the flowers and butterflies are from my stash.
Thank you for stopping by Today