Followers

Monday, 9 July 2012

Crafty Sentiments New Stamps Preview Day 10

Good Morning to all my Crafty Friends and Bloggers
I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.  Monday again!  Where is this month going?  I am in the process of getting my stock ready for my craft fayre on 21st July so busy here plus I am off to Doncaster on Friday.  Lucky I got all my DT work finished last week for the time being :)

If you saw my post yesterday for Crafty Sentiments then you know I am previewing another New Stamp which is due to be available from the 11th July.  I hope you like this one too.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is gold pearlescent card scored to make an A5 landscape card.
2.  Backing paper is from Kraftyhands CD Cringle and Company.
3.  I have cut a stripe of gold pearlescent card and matted some polka dot cream paper from the above mentioned CD.  I have wrapped green satin ribbon around the paper and attached to the gold card.
4.  I printed the image called Carrying the Tree onto Ryman's card and cut out using Spellbinder Oval Die.  I coloured the image using my Copics and inked the edges using Dew Drops Brilliance pearlescent gold.
5.  To complete my card I have added holographic gold and green snowflakes.  I also added some button snowflakes and a greetings label.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Linda,love your fabulously coloured image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Linda, beautiful card and thank you for doing a GDT spot for us at Crafty Sentiments again, Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda, I love the image and the layout is fabulous


    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this card, simple but very stylish, just love that image and the holographic snowflakes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card ...fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas card Linda, I like the image the paper and the snowflakes.
    kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and image
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card - great image and love the papers. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card Linda, love how you've coloured the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card as usual Linda, love the image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really gorgeous, beautiful papers and a fab image and layout
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that image and your shading is wonderful. Cute, cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card - love the snowflake effect you have going on in the background too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that image, such a cute Christmas Card

    Shelley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card. That image is super. Love the way you have placed the embellishments
    Luv
    Crafty-bits
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Linda, This stamp really grabs my heart. It takes me back to childhood when we actually cut our own Christmas trees on my uncle's cabin property. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it Linda! What a cute little image!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am loving the fabulous Coloring of this adorable Image and the design of this sweet Card! Beautifully Done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Linda... love that image!! fab design & colours... just perfect!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx