This morning I am off to Preston for a couple of hours to see Melanie Heaton demonstrating Copics. I am taking a bit of me time out from having such a busy month. This week is all about doing things I have wanted to do for a while. I hope you all have a fabulous Monday.
Today I am showing you a tag I have made using the new soon to be released Vintage Motors double CD by Kraftyhands. I set the design team a challenge to make a tag using this CD as a bit of fun for us all before we start our own Challenges on the Kraftyhands blog on Saturday. I will be posting about this later on in the week.
Recipe & Method
1. The tag base is white photograph card which I have inked using my alcohol inks. I used Spellbinder Labels 11 die to create the tag.
2. I then used Dew Drops VersaMagic Gingerbread to distress the edges of the tag.
3. I took the Darise embossing folder in Plaid and embosed a piece of pearlescent gold card. Distressed it with my sanding block and scrunched it up and distressed the edges and creases with the ink pad mentioned above. I attached to the base of the tag.
4. I printed off one of the backing sheets from the CD and tore randomly and scrunched this up and distressed the rough edges and placed them partly over the gold card.
5. To finish off I have added a couple of charms from my stash.
6. I attached a metal clip in line with the hole I punched at the top and using a spanner brad secured the clip.
7. I took two pieces of raffia and plaited them and attached to the clip.
Thank you for stopping by Today