Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I would like to thank you all for your support and visits to my blog while I have been away on holiday.
I came home to a brand new bathroom which looks amazing and chuffed to bits. Lots of cuddles off Rick and my fur baby Fluffy, I missed them so much.
I am all refreshed and over my jet lag now too so raring to go.
This weekend we are hoping to pick up our new addition to the family and I can't wait.
Today a card made using the beautiful stamp set Dandelion Wishes from Hobby Art.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card base.
2. Stamped the sentiment with Archival ink onto base card.
3. Stamped the dandelion and dragonfly with Versamark then embossed with Stampendous white embossing powder on black card which was cut out using SB Grande Oval die.
4. Using white Uniball I drew the few stitching around the edge of the oval then added white dots around the image.
5. To finish off I added the bling corner.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations #344 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #129 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #131 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #182 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #165 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!