Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I had a wonderful day yesterday at the workshop, finally meeting Eileen and catching up with my crafting friends.
We had lots of fun and laughter too as well as creating some amazing pieces.
Today I am sharing a card I have made using product from my friend Dali of DaliArt.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered teal pearlescent card.
2. I used Pentart glitter paste in purple through the floral stencil, once dry I then cut out with SB grande circle die.
3. I stamped the sentiment and frame with Versafine imperial purple then embossed with clear WOW embossing powder then cut out with beaded circles, I then distressed with peacock feathers.
4. I die cut the butterflies, stamped with peacock feathers and embossed with clear embossing powder.
5. To finish off I made double bow with purple ribbon, added pearl gem to centre and adhered the small butterflies around the card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Allsorts #386 - Sparkle and Shine
Crafty Friends #43 - Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Galz #33 - Use at least 1 die
Crafting with an Attitude #20 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons #172- Ribbon or Lace
Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs xxxxx